DVR Digital Video Recorders
AVTECH 708H/H264 Real Time Display/Recordering
16 CH Digital Video Recorder
VGA or 1080P HDMI Output - Motion Detection
708H is a 16CH all-in-one H.264 DVR with advanced features, such as all-channels full D1 recording, Push Video to send active mobile event notifications, intelligent video analysis (IVA) for flow counting / virtual fence / one-way pass, and eSATA interface for external disk array connection. All-channels full 960H recording saves all moments in real-time and clear pictures for future checking, allowing users to see fluent and detailed video playback. For online viewing, you could use 5 commonly-seen web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, & Opera) on Windows and MAC OS, or install our mobile app, EagleEyes, on 5 popular mobile platforms (iOS, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile & Symbian).
AVTECH EagleEyes for Mobile Surveillance
Mobile surveillance via many popular mobile platforms, such as iPhone, BlackBerry, Win Mobile & Android, are supported to fulfill various user demands. Our self-developed mobile solution "EagleEyes", can be installed for surveillance, anywhere & anytime on your mobile phone
- Mobile Surveillance with EagleEyes:
- Compatible with many popular mobile platforms, such as iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry,
- Windows Mobile, Symbian & Android.
- Remote Surveillance with Browsers and CMS:
- For web browsers, compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari & Opera.
- For CMS software, available with our self-developed and free software, "Video Viewer".
- Applicable also to Apple's media player, QuickTime.
- High Performance Design :
- Definable "Resolution" / "Quality" / "IPS" by channels at your preferences to increase the recording efficiency, and avoid any important scenes to be missed.
- Video Output::
- Full HD video display:
- Supports video output for both 1080P HDMI & VGA simultaneously.
- Supports VGA resolution output up to 1600 X 1200.
- Video Loop Output
- 960H video Recording:
- Supports 960H image display for evidenitiary recording with high quality and clear images.
- Intelligent Video Analysis:
- Virtual Fence:
- Virtual intruder detection line is set to detect intruders crossing the detection line.
- Flow Counting:
- Virtual detection line is set to detect the moving direction of pedestrians for flow counting.
- Independent Channel Control:
- Only the channel with an event will be recorded to effectively save a significant amount of hard disk space and have the maximized recording time.
- Supports pre-alarm recording (8MB)
- Remote Independent Operation:
- Channel switching is independent from the local site, allowing users to have private image monitoring remotely.
- Backup Function
- DVD-RW, USB flash drive and network backup.
- Audio Support
- 4 audio-in, 2 audio-out to record sounds.
|Video System||NTSC / PAL (auto detection)|
|Video Compression Format||H.264|
|Video Input||16 channels (Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC)|
|Video Output (VGA)||YES (Output resolution up to 1600 x 1200)|
|Video Output (HDMI)||YES (Full HD Display)|
|Dual Video Output||YES|
|▼ Record & Backup|
|Max. Recording Rate (960H)||960×576 pixels with 300 IPS <PAL>|
|Max. Recording Rate (Frame)||704×576 pixels with 100 IPS <PAL>|
|Max. Recording Rate (CIF)||352×288 pixels with 400 IPS <PAL>|
|Recording Mode||Manual / Timer / Motion / Alarm / Remote|
|Quick Search||Time / Motion / Alarm|
|Backup Device||DVD-RW / USB 2.0 flash drive / Network|
|Input||4 audio inputs|
|Output||2 audio output|
|Hard Disk Storage||Accommodates 2 x HDD capacity up to 3TB|
|Image Quality Setting||SUPER BEST / BEST / HIGH / NORMAL|
|USB Mouse Control||YES|
|Motion Detection Area||16 × 12 grids per channel|
|Motion Detection Sensitivity||3 adjustable parameters for accurate detection|
|Event Notification||FTP / E-Mail|
|Picture Zoom||2X digital zoom|
|Alarm I/O||16 inputs, 1 output|
|IR Remote Control||YES (IR receiver built-in)|
|Key Lock (Password Protection)||YES|
|User Level||Administrator & Operator|
|Video Loss Detection||YES|
|Camera Title||Spports up to 12 letters|
|Video Adjustable||Hue / Saturation / Contrast / Brightness|
|Date Display Format||YY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YY & MM/DD/YY|
|Operating Temperature||10℃ ~ 40℃ (50℉~104℉)|
|Power Source (±10%)||DC 19V|
|Power consumption (±10%)||64 W|
|Dimensions (mm)||432(W) × 90(H) × 326(D)|
|Ethernet||10/100 Base-T. Supports remote control and live view via Ethernet|
|Network Protocol||TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP and DDNS|
|▼ PC Surveillance|
|Compatible Operating System||Windows and MAC|
|Compatible Program||1. Web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari & Opera)
2. Video Viewer (for both Windows and MAC operating systems)
3. QuickTime (for both Windows and MAC operating systems)
|Max. online users||10|
|Web Transmitting Compression Format||H.264|
|Network Live Audio||YES|
|▼ Mobile Surveillance|
|Compatible Devices||YES (Including iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, & Symbian)|
|Multiplex Operation||Live display / record / playback / backup / network operations|
|System Recovery||System auto recovery after power failure|
|Optional Peripheral||Keyboard Controller|
All Prices Exclude Carriage and UK VAT
Henrys Electronics Ltd
404 Edgware Road, London, W2 1ED, United Kingdom
Tel : 020 7258 1831 Fax : 020 7724 0322
Email: VAT Number : GB 241 7629 61